1. What camps are available and when?
Tri Training Harder run camps from January-June. We run camps every week during this period from Thursday to Thursday. Click here for camp dates and availability.
2. My flight lands early in the morning but camps don’t start until 2pm- what do I do?
There are 3 options for you:
1) Wait at the airport café or in the sun outside until a transfer at 1.30pm
2) Get a transfer when your flight lands, and wait in The Residences reception area where there is free WiFi and a bar. Take some time to get to know the complex before being let into your room.
3) Get your transfer when your flight lands and have access to your room straight away for an extra £25. This can be purchased as an add on to your camp here.
3. What happens if I do not want to/cannot stay Thursday to Thursday?
The camps run Thursday to Thursday to allow for all athletes to get the most out of their camp, allow coaches a very short break to catch their breath before they go over it all over again and also so that we have a clean stop-start between camps.
This is the pricing structure for those wishing to stay on a camp other than Thursday – Thursday:
- £95/night/person added on to the booking when the camp lasts more than Thursday to Thursday
- £45/night/person subtracted from the booking ONLY IF their booking is within Thursday – Thursday.
This pricing structure is to account for the extra costs that need to be covered with those staying extra days.
An extra £95 per night per person if someone wants to stay outside of the Thursday to Thursday
– (for example Thursday to Friday= £495 + £95 = £590)
An extra £95 per night per person if they want to stay for 1 week but still outside Thursday to Thursday
– (for example Friday to Friday = £495 + £95 = £590)
A reduction of £45 per night per person if they want to stay less than 7 days but only within a Thursday- Thursday camp
– (for example: Thursday to Wednesday = £495 - £45 = £450)
Extra or minus days can be purchased via our online shop here.
4. What do I do if I want to have my own bedroom/bathroom combination?
Clients on our training camps share apartments however we never mix sexes in the same room unless requested otherwise. If you do not want to share a room or you would like to have an entire apartment to yourself, you are more than welcome to have just that but you will have to pay for the extra bed spaces.
Click here for your options and the pricing structure.
5. Can my non-triathlete wife and children come out on camp with me?
Sure! They just have to pay their respective prices. For a non-athlete adult (one who wants everything apart from the coaching/training) there is a 10% discount. 10-18 year olds get 20% off (whether they are training or not). Children under 10 years old (but still take up a bed space) get 30% off (whether they are training or not). Children young enough not to require a bed space and sleep in a cot instead are not charged.
A supervised creche is available 5 days a week free of charge. However, children cannot be left in the creche without a parent/guardian on site. Cots are available free of charge at reception.
Important: For those families with children under 10 years old that are not multiples of 4 or 6 we request that you include a private apartment which can be done here.
2 x adult triathletes – Full Price £495 each
1 x adult non-triathlete -£445.50 Discount code ‘NonAthlete10’
1 x 14 year old - £396 Discount code ‘Student20’
1 x 9 year old - £346.50 Discount code ‘Child30’
1 x 3 year old - £0 (If the child does not require a bed)
In total 5 people need beds (therefore the group is not a multiple of 4 or 6) so +£240 is required to cover the cost of the last bed which is not being used. This can be found in the drop down menu in on the private apartment pages here.
If you have any queries about our camps please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.