Join us in Portugal for a high quality, all-inclusive, coaching experience.
Our Training Holidays are built around you.
The Algarve is the southernmost tip of mainland Portugal where beautiful beaches, stunning cuisine and the Mediterranean climate draw tourists from all over the world. During the winter season Tri Training Harder takes advantage of this unique European microclimate, the quiet roads and empty beaches to allow triathletes to escape the long dark British winter and enjoy some quality warm-weather training. Choose to either stay in our 5* all-inclusive accommodation or arrange your own accommdation.
BOOK A HOLIDAY NOW
What to expect from our Training Holidays in Portugal:
- A training week built around you - no holiday experience is exactly the same.
- HD video analysis in Swim and Run with feedback.
- Coaching with highly experienced British Triathlon coaches.
- 5* accommodation in The Residences at Victoria
- Fully catered home-cooked food prepared onsite and a fully stocked fridge of food and drink.
- All you need to bring is money for the cafe stops!
- Transfers inluded.
- Access to 50m laned swimming pool
- 400m laned running track
- Picturesque coastline for open water swimming.
- Stunning landscape for cycling - hundreds of miles of empty roads.
- After the holiday, all guests receive a personal Athlete Report which explains in detail what areas you need to improve on, a reminder of the drills to achieve this and a digital copy of your video analysis for your reference.