- For the 1-1 sessions, HD video analysis with in-depth feedback of this in your Feedback Report. (For the 2 hour session, this in-depth feedback/discussion is given on pool side with your coach as you have the time to look at the video, address the issues and get back in the water).
- 1-1 coaching with a highly experienced British Triathlon coach. They will look closely at your swimming stroke, give you constructive feedback on areas to improve and show you how to perform drills.
- The group session will consist of a 1 hour technical swim session with one of our qualified coaches. Here, technical flaws will be highlighted, and drills demonstrated to help the swimmers improve. At the end of the swim, a video will be taken of each athlete with our HD underwater camera. Participants will then change and reconvene in a nearby seminar room where a discussion of the videos will then take place, each person receiving individual feedback of their stroke.
- NEW! Use of underwater walkie-talkie, so that the coach can communicate with you as you are swimming along.
- After the session, each participant will receive a personal Feedback Report card which explains in detail where you need to focus your attention over the winter, a reminder of the drills to achieve this and a digital copy of your video analysis should you wish to have it.
30 minutes - £40 1-1 coached session with a coach who will look closely at your swimming stroke, give you constructive feedback on areas to improve and show you how to perform drills. No video analysis.
1 Hour - £70 1-1 coached session and HD video analysis with in-depth feedback of this in your Feedback Report, emailed to you after the session.
2 Hours - £150 1-1 coached session HD video analysis with in-depth feedback poolside, before getting back into the water to start working the technical aspects of the stroke which will be of most benefit to you. Detailed Feedback Report emailed to you after the session.
2 hour group session - £POA* A bespoke group session can be put together for you and your club/group of friends with one or more of our qualified coaches. The group session will include a squad based swim, drills and technique corrections in the water. During the squad session, a video will be taken of each athlete with our HD underwater camera. Athletes will then change and move to a nearby location where discussion of the videos will take place, with each person receiving individual feedback of their stroke. After the session, each participant will get a personal Feedback Report emailed to them, indicating the key areas for improvement and a reminder of the drills which would be most suited to their individual needs.
*Please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the specific requirements of your group and your local facilities so that we can build a bespoke package for you.
- Swimming costume/trunks
- Swim hat
- Fins/flippers. (If you don't have them you can purchase them from our online store here)
- Cash (if you haven't already paid your invoice)
The Central England clinics will be held at Oratory Prep School Pool (red pin in the map below).
The London clinics will be held at Croydon High Sports Centre (red pin in the map below).
The Birmingham clinics will be held at Harborne Leisure Centre (red pin in the map below).